InFaith’s field staff introduces people in the United States to Jesus and encourages them to follow Him more closely. Some members of our field staff come to InFaith knowing how and where they are called to serve, while others respond to ministry opportunities discovered and publicized by the mission. InFaith field staff members have a passion for God and a willingness to adapt ministry methods to address the specific needs of the people God leads them to serve.
Those called to serve full-time with InFaith:
- Devote their full time and attention to InFaith ministry
- Raise financial support to fund personal and ministry budgets
- Serve in a variety of ministry contexts:
- Pastoring a church or churches
- Overseeing Christian camping programs
- Directing ministry in an assigned geographical area
- Working among people in multi-cultural communities
- Developing creative new ministries to children, youth, and adults
- Providing pastoral ministry in correctional or senior living centers
Part-Time Service (Mission Partnerships)
InFaith mission partners are InFaith field staff members who serve part-time. The work they do differs from that of full-time staff members in quantity (amount of time) but not in quality (types of ministry or overall purpose). Mission partners are leading significant and effective ministries all across the United States.
Those called by Jesus to serve as InFaith mission partners:
- Commit to ten to twenty-nine hours per week in InFaith ministry
- Usually have additional sources of income and employment
- Raise a lower level of financial support than full-time field staff members
- Serve on ministry teams, start new ministry, and oversee established works
- May pursue full-time InFaith ministry
- Receive mentoring and coaching as mission partners
Kaleo creates short-term missions experiences in the United States for the purposes of encountering Christ, transforming lives, empowering ministry, and inspiring the church.
What it means to take part in short-term missions with InFaith:
Kaleo Missions exists to connect Christian groups who want to serve with year-round ministries who would like help. We make it possible for leaders to bring their group on an intentional, relational missions experience and to focus on their students, rather than having to juggle all the logistics that an effective missions trip requires.
- Your registration cost of $55 dollars per person per night pays for all your meals, housing, a customized ministry itinerary connected with year-round ministries, and all ministry supplies.
- Our staff serves alongside your group throughout the week and debriefs your group about the ministry experiences they are having during the trip.
- You will be responsible for transportation to the ministry site and during the Kaleo Missions experience.
- We work one-on-one with you to help you through the registration and preparation process, then continue to serve with you at the ministry site and follow up with any needs you may have as you return back home.
InFaith’s associates benefit from the organizational support of InFaith but do not receive a paycheck through our financial office. Associates include military chaplains endorsed by our mission, tentmakers, and candidates who are still raising minimum support.
Those called by Jesus to serve as associates:
- Work in many types of ministry
- Enjoy networking with other members of our field staff
- Can raise funds to reimburse ministry expenses
While groups can experience short-term missions with Kaleo, individuals interested in short-term missions may choose to serve on InFaith’s summer staff. Being a member of our summer staff is both an honor and a high responsibility. We need spiritually minded young people and adults who are sensitive to God’s leading and willing to reach their peers for Christ. Summer staff members must be at least sixteen years old and demonstrate a teachable attitude, faithfulness in handling assigned tasks, and readiness for the adventure and challenges of ministry.
Those called by Jesus to serve on InFaith’s summer staff:
- Serve full-time for a short term (usually a summer)
- May focus on one specific ministry or work in a variety of ministries
- Raise funds for personal support
- Can earn up to $500 plus expenses each week
- Get a taste of full-time missions work
- May discern a calling to year-round missions
InFaith’s internship program places qualified believers into a mentoring/coaching internship with members of InFaith’s field staff for the purpose of equipping the intern for ministry. The internship program builds a bridge between what is learned in the church/classroom and real-life ministry in the community.
Those called by Jesus to serve as InFaith interns:
- Are usually considering serving full-time in ministry in the United States
- Build a prayer and financial support team
- Receive personal mentoring and leadership training
- Develop camp, church, and/or youth ministry skills
- May learn a foreign language and experience cross-cultural ministry
InFaith’s internship application process begins with a preliminary questionnaire that can be obtained by contacting Gordon Anderson.
Hundreds of volunteers assist InFaith’s field staff by staffing InFaith ministries. By providing servant leadership as cabin leaders, prayer warriors, Bible teachers, worship leaders, hospitality givers, and specialists in creative ministry roles, these volunteers make our evangelism and discipleship programs possible.
Those called by Jesus to serve as InFaith volunteers:
- Work with a specific InFaith field staff member or team
- Provide servant leadership as:
- May serve year-round or work on short-term projects
- Use their spiritual gifts to reach children, youth, and adults
- Are a valued part of InFaith ministries