Camp Office Manager in Idaho
Camp Office Manager in Idaho
We are looking for an office manager to join the staff of Shiloh Bible Camp, located about 2 hours north of Boise, Idaho. The camp office manager organizes and operates the camp office. This is an excellent opportunity to bring the skills and gifts of administration to a vibrant camp ministry. This position requires raising full support.
- More Info
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Present an annual proposal including budget, timeframes, and detailed plans concerning the camp office and what is needed to accomplish ministry plan
- Organize and budget all financial responsibilities including paying bills, issuing donation or receipts and other accounting functions
- Keeping and updating all camp legal documents including by-laws, policy, manual, insurance policies, rental policies, camper reports and personnel files
- Work with directors and board in development of policies governing the camp
- Establish and monitor compliance standards for insurance, fire and health department
- Monitor camp phone, email, calendar and filing system, coordinating with other staff missionaries. Responsible for all camp mailing projects
- Coordinate and partner with directors to design, produce and distribute camper and staff applications/brochures
- Handles registration for events and helps with follow-up of campers
- Coordinate and partner with directors and board for communication needs, including a quarterly camp newsletter, website updates, camp correspondence, and capital and campership campaigns
- Partners with board, directors, and staff to solicit prayer, financial donations, material donations, and volunteers needed to accomplish responsibilities
- Monitor office progress and report to executive director and at quarterly board meetings
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Intense desire to sacrificially serve the Lord in camping ministry
- Effective leadership skills, specifically with volunteers
- Computer skills in Word, Publisher, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, QuickBooks
- Experience in camp administration, ability and willingness to learn more
- Ability to raise support
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree; or 1-2 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. One year of college-level Biblical studies preferred.
- Begin the application at www.infaith.org/iq
- Check out who you could be working with.
- Not exactly what you were looking for? Want to do the same thing, but in a different state? You could always create your own ministry!
InFaith is a nondenominational mission that enables called and committed followers of Christ to serve with purpose and passion within our nation’s borders. With over 160 field staff serving in 33 states, we use many different ministry methods to achieve one simple mission: share Jesus with the people of the United States.