We’re looking for a bookkeeper to join our dynamic, close-knit, Exton, PA-based Home Office staff. The bookkeeper will be able to use their organizational and financial skills to support and advance the ministry that InFaith is doing around our country. They will keep financial records up to date; complete tasks in a timely fashion; accurately record income and cash receipts, accounts payable, and other expenses; reconcile checking and other bank accounts; work with the payroll provider to complete all payrolls accurately; maintain the financial records and files of InFaith in an organized and up-to-date filing system; and assist the CFO in other financial duties. (25-29 hours per week, Monday-Thursday daytime)
- More Info
- Process journal entries on a daily basis.
- Process monthly and semi-monthly payrolls.
- Code and process invoices and missionary expense reports for approval by CFO.
- Process and print payments for annuity and trust agreements.
- Maintain and reconcile all mission bank accounts.
- Process changes for 401(k) funds.
- Run reports for yearly audits and be available to answer auditors’ questions.
- Assist the CFO and other financial personnel when and where needed.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to use a computerized bookkeeping system
- Experience using Blackbaud’s Financial Edge accounting software (preferred)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- High-school diploma
How to apply:
Please send a résumé and cover letter detailing why you are interested in this position and what your salary requirements are. Please submit all application materials to email@example.com with the subject line "Part-Time Bookkeeper."