Children's Ministry Team Member in Coeur d'Alene Idaho
We are seeking a Children's Ministry Team Member in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning and teaching lessons for children in both in-person and online programs. Additionally, they will assist in organizing multiple-day summer camps for kids, during which our team travels across the USA to teach various activities including memory verses, songs, missionary stories, games, and apologetics-focused lessons. Throughout the rest of the year, the team manages local Good News Clubs in elementary schools and oversees two YouTube channels.
To excel in this role, an individual must proficiently fulfill each essential duty. The qualifications outlined below represent the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities expected of team members. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to support individuals with disabilities in performing these essential functions:
- Understanding of apologetics
- Participation in team travel during the summer
- Teaching memory verses, songs, or leading small groups
- Providing encouragement to fellow team members
- Developing lesson plans to deepen the core message in small groups
- Sharing the gospel with children
The ideal candidate is someone who maintains a relationship with Jesus Christ and has an interest in child development. The following qualifications are necessary for success in this role:
- Maintains a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and consistently demonstrates witness
- Ability to interact effectively with children aged 5-13
- Willingness and capability to travel and engage actively with children
- Self-motivated with strong teaching abilities
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrates effective leadership
- Committed to community involvement and following God's guidance
- Works collaboratively in a team environment
- Demonstrates a desire and ability to mentor students
- Capable of raising necessary support
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree; or 1-2 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. One year of college-level Biblical studies preferred.
- Full-time or part-time options available
- For more information about KidOneCamp, please visit: https://www.kidonecamps.com/
- To begin the application process, please visit: infaith.org/iq
- For further inquiries, contact Ezra Creighton at firstname.lastname@example.org
InFaith is a nondenominational mission that enables called and committed followers of Christ to serve with purpose and passion within our nation’s borders. With field staff serving all across the country, we use many different ministry methods to achieve one simple mission: to share Jesus with the people of the United States.
Feeling called to ministry?
InFaith connects people with relevant ministry in the United States. Answer the call.